Monday, December 11, 2006

The meeting...

We met up yesterday. Had a great time. We got together at my house and sat around and chatted and raided my stash and knitted and miss symie played the playstation. I think she was fairly amused. We had a pretty good time if I do say so myself. Lesley brought over her new Vogue Knit1 Mag she got and her new sock yarn from her PRGE pal. Very pretty stuff. I want a PRGE pal now. She even got Knitting Rules by the all powerful Stephanie Pearl- McPhee. (For the new knitters out there.... She is THE Knitting Guru) I showed off my little collection of Rebecca Magazines, and the couple of knitting books I had. All in all it was a great time and you all Missed it. Don't you wish you were there now??? I bet you do! Guess you'll just have to show up next time, huh?!? Thought so!! Other than that... I did fininsh the back panel of my Ribby Cardi and started the left front panel. I may just get to wear this bad boy before it becomes 90 degrees again! I know shocker!!! Come and join us next time!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home