Thursday, January 04, 2007

Latest Meetup

Well you missed out again. We had fun last night. Let's see... we got all caught up on Knitty Gritty. I learned there is elastic yarn (pretty neat lookin stuff!). Lesley worked on Norberta from Knitty. I am in love with this little dinosaur/dragon. It's absolutely adorable!!! I worked on the Pinwheel Blanket. It is slowly sinking in that I only have about 2 1/2 months left to finish this thing and school is about to start up. Not lookin good. Let me take that back. Blanket is looking really good. Deadline is looking bad. Who's gonna join us for our next meetup??? I think we need one out in public. Something about knitting at applebee's is really starting to sound appealing to me. That may just be were you spot us next time. Come and join us!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home