Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sunday Stitches and Brews Was a Blast

Attendees:
Brook, Robbie, Symone and Lesley

Projects worked on:
Brook-Ribbi Cardi Sweater
Robbie- Crocheted Tam Hat
Symone-Roaming Applebees and taking pics
Lesley-Head Like a Hole hat (yeah I finished it and gave it a cool name!)

Here's Sym Striking a Pose!
Who was missing?
YOU!! Where are you people? Ya'll are missing all the fun! Get your butt out to Applebee's on 119 in Pelham on Sunday 1/28 at 3:00!! Happy hour is in full affect!
Yeah and my birthday is on Saturday so you should come out and at least have a brew and get the servers to sing happy birthday to me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Ashley said…

    Hi,
    Can anyone come to your group meetings? I'm 22, I just moved to town, and I'm an obsessive crocheter/beginning knitter. I found your site on the Lion brand yarn site, and y'all look like a really fun bunch, so I was wondering if I could crash a meeting sometime.
    Anywho, my e-mail is mayerae@gmail.com. Let me know!
    Cheers,
    Ashley

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home